Alignments can now be performed in much less time, minimizing service and support costs for the end users and dealers.
Aeroflex Announces Availability of New Automated Test and Alignment Capabilities for the Kenwood 20 Series P25 and NEXEDGE Series Radios
Avtec, a leading provider of pure internet protocol dispatch console systems, announced today that it has successfully completed interoperability testing between its Scout™ 3.2 software and Tait Communications’ Digital Mobile Radio and Project 25 Trunked radio systems.
Kenwood announces the TK-5410D Phase 2 portable radio, built on the TK-5410 platform, and allowing easy migration for agencies to Phase 2 P25 operation.
As FirstNet contemplates the many complexities and challenges associated with deploying a public safety wireless communications network, it will be critical for FirstNet to examine the current landscape of public safety network operators and their experiences, challenges and lessons learned. The following case study highlights some of those examples.
City of Charlotte, N.C. Works with Motorola Solutions to Prepare Its Public Safety Network for the Future
The City of Charlotte, N.C. is working with Motorola Solutions Inc. to keep its network evolving.
Zetron’s Advanced Communications (Acom EVO) system utilizing the P25, open-standards based Console Subsystem Interface (CSSI) is being used to improve response times and critical communications at Canada’s largest airport, Toronto Pearson International.
Cassidian Communications Completes System Acceptance at Westminster, Colo. for P25 Digital Land Mobile Radio System
The new two-site, 10-channel 800MHz CORP25 radio network—which included hardware, software, system engineering, installation and maintenance—delivers improved coverage and increased capacity for the city of Westminster’s first responders.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- Life Skills: Foods to Avoid Eating Late at Night September 19, 2014
- System Glitch Delays Some 911 Calls in Erie County (Penn.) September 19, 2014
- Maplewood (Minn.) Fire/EMS Department Allows Personnel to Schedule Themselves September 19, 2014
- Wilcon Announces New Fiber Network Build Connecting Downtown Los Angeles and El Segundo September 19, 2014
- APCO Announces ANSI Approval of Revisions to Standard for Alarm Interface Data Exchanges September 18, 2014
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the members of the SC Cha...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to Mary and family and to me...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the family. May "Red" re...
- Tboyd: Cindy, Thanks for telling it like it is. It i...
- Eva: Wonderful article about a wonderful, caring and co...