Cassidian Communications is helping the Greater Toronto Airports Authority improve communications and critical response times following installation and activation of its digital, trunked P25 LMR system.
Cassidian Communications and Fleetcom Inc. Complete Implementation of P25 Land Mobile Radio System for Canada’s Busiest Airport
Cassidian Communications’ P25 Land Mobile Network Completes System Acceptance at Buncombe County, N.C. for Enhanced Public Safety Communications
Cassidian’s CORP25 digital, trunked P25 Land Mobile Radio (LMR) network was selected by Buncombe County, N.C. for enhanced public safety communications and response.
Icom America, two-way radio solutions provider for public safety agencies, is attending the APCO 2013 Conference and Expo in Anaheim, CA.
Anritsu Company (booth #400) will display its test instrument portfolio that measures key parameters of Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and public safety networks at APCO 2013, to be held in Anaheim, CA, August 18-21.
Zetron announced that implementations of its Advanced Communications system utilizing technologies based on the TIA P25 Console Subsystem Interface have logged more than 1-million hours of successful operation at customer sites in North and South America.
Pennsylvania’s Fastest Growing County Awards Harris Corp. $42 Million Contract to Modernize First Responder Communications
Harris Corporation has received a $42 million contract from Chester County, Pennsylvania to deploy and maintain an emergency communications system that will deliver superior coverage, interoperability with surrounding radio systems and the capacity to meet future growth.
Being awakened in the middle of a deep sleep by an urgent fire station alerting tone is never fun. But research indicates it could have serious effects on firefighters’ health, too. Although alerting is a necessary component of fire station life, one county is exploring ways it can be customized so that crews are only woken or notified when they’re truly needed to respond.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- Colorado Theater Shooting: Dispatchers Recount Night of Horror July 24, 2012
- APCO Applauds FCC Action to Increase Reliability of the Nation’s 9-1-1 Call Centers December 12, 2013
- Indiana County 9-1-1 Deadline Looms December 12, 2013
- Indiana E-911 Funding Split Questioned December 12, 2013
- Cassidian Successfully Performs Four Long Term Evolution (LTE) Trials for International Public Safety Organizations December 10, 2013
- Call for Nominations December 10, 2013
- Soapbox Jill: Do you care that you are exposing people to yet mo...
- Michael Bian: Outsourcing has become one of the hottest topics i...
- Tom: Merry Christmas everyone...
- Gurjender singh: Thanks for your great information, the contents ar...
- Tina: Awesome article! I truly think a lot of superviso...