The Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) International announces the recipients of its prestigious 2014 Public Safety Leadership in Policy Awards, who will be honored during APCO’s Annual Public Safety Communications Leadership Dinner in Washington, DC on May 6, 2014.
APCO would like to recognize all those affected by the tragic bombings that occurred at the finish line of the Boston Marathon nearly one year ago.
Cavium’s TD-LTE software stack option allows small cell manufacturers to deliver both FDD and TDD-enabled products using the same OCTEON Fusion processors.
Mutualink K12 acts as a gateway for real-time voice, video, data and text communications, giving first responders increased situational awareness and rapid response time.
Kathy Hansen oversaw the contract with Norcomm Public Safety Communications to provide 9-1-1 emergency services.
The contribution includes donations from Zetron employees and matching funds from the company.
The 10-year-old rushed to the garage, opened the door, and saw smoke and flames. She grabbed her iPhone and tapped out 9-1-1, just like her parents had taught her.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- Celebrating National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week! April 17, 2014
- Putnam County (W.Va.) 9-1-1 Mapping Project Nears Completion April 16, 2014
- Milwaukee Phone Scam Bounces People to 9-1-1 April 16, 2014
- FCC Announces Workshop on Technology Transition and Public Safety April 16, 2014
- Arizona First Responders Link Up with Wireless System April 16, 2014
- Linda D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the family, coworkers and...
- Garry VanDerHeyden: Lot of truth in that!!...
- Lshumpert: Great job, hidden hero great title...
- Linda D Ford: This is a civil liability suit just waiting to hap...
- Randy Kaminsky: Sounds like the people of Steuben County have a re...