“The most important thing is that, when a caller calls 9-1-1, they get an answer,” said a Verizon spokesperson.
Aladtec enables Maplewood Fire Department (Minn.) to offer employees schedule flexibility while improving department efficiency.
This network stretches 43 route miles and 22,000 fiber miles, creating diverse network access from downtown Los Angeles through Hollywood, Santa Monica and Burbank to the dense commercial district in El Segundo, including the multiple data centers there.
Some highlights in the revision include the addition of data elements to accommodate the introduction of a Message Broker, a standardized list of message status terminology, an expanded list of alarm event types, and the capture of an alarm service organization name.
Emergency call takers are hoping that a new automated message on the Colorado Springs 911 system will keep callers on the line when they do not receive an immediate response.
Stephens County will buy about $1.37 million worth of new equipment for the E-911 department.
It is with great sadness that we inform you of the passing of Charleston County’s Radio Systems Manager Larry Britton Tuesday.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- Codan Launches Quicker, More Robust Long Range Communications September 30, 2014
- FCC Issues Final Rule on Framework for Next Generation 911 Deployment Provision September 26, 2014
- TriTech Software & Medlert Inc. Announce Integration Plans September 26, 2014
- Franklin County (Maine) Approves Tax Money for Communications Study September 26, 2014
- New York Agency to Use Spillman Software for Efficient, County-Wide Data Sharing September 23, 2014
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the members of the SC Cha...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to Mary and family and to me...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the family. May "Red" re...
- Tboyd: Cindy, Thanks for telling it like it is. It i...
- Eva: Wonderful article about a wonderful, caring and co...