Agency will be recognized at APCO’s 81st Annual Conference & Expo.
Emergency Communications of Southern Oregon Receives APCO Agency Training Program Certification (P33 Certification)
We have just learned that Sam Gargaro passed away. Sam was a Life Member, Past President of APCO International (1990-1991), and a former APCO Frequency Adviser.
Dispatchers in the Dubuque 9-1-1 Emergency Communications Center are getting a lot of use out of additional access to traffic cameras in Dubuque.
Motorola Solutions, a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for public safety and commercial customers, announced that it has acquired Emergency CallWorks, a privately held leading provider of Next-Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1) call-taking software for public safety.
The revision and re-designation process occurs every five years for all American National Standards (ANS) to ensure that all standards are up-to-date with current trends in operations, training and technology.
Ceragon Selected by GovNET to Boost Public Safety and Government Services in Arizona with Super High-Capacity, High-Availability Wireless Network
GovNET invests $4.6 million on scalable, wireless products to carry a wide variety of affordable communications across the state.
Acquisition builds upon TriTech’s strong foundation, further strengthening its value and commitment to the public safety industry.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- Pai Remarks at the 12th Annual NG9-1-1 Honor Awards Gala to Celebrate Heroes and Leaders in 9-1-1 February 27, 2015
- Sonim Ultra-rugged, FirstNet-Ready Smartphones To Be Used in Denver-area Demonstration of New Public Safety Network February 26, 2015
- Silent Key: Debbie Caruthers February 24, 2015
- Otsego County, NY, chooses Tait Communications February 20, 2015
- Red Bluff (Calif.) Police Get Phony 9-1-1 Call February 19, 2015
- Tyler Riddell: Congratulation's Team Tiburon! Public Safety as a...
- SMARTIN: I have been a dispatcher for 18 years, 7 in my cur...
- 11yearLEO: The officer was correct in stating the law however...
- Britney: I am sitting here in tears with a smile on my face...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the members of the SC Cha...