The Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) International received final approval from ANSI on January 8, 2015 for an American National Standard (ANS) that identifies standard practices for responding to calls of missing, abducted and sexually exploited children.
APCO Announces Approval of Standard for Public Safety Telecommunicators When Responding to Calls of Missing, Abducted and Sexually Exploited Children
Spillman software solutions to be used for multi-jurisdictional data sharing and integrated analytics.
Kyra Pulliam is an Emergency Communications Technician II for the Office of Emergency Management in Arlington County, Va.
The 56VDC power supplies can be used for 48VDC PoE applications that involve long cable runs, compensates for any voltage loss in the cable over long distances and is ideal for powering multiple PoE devices or high power PoE devices.
Public safety app extends Intergraph’s I/CAD to mobile devices, improving safety and productivity.
An initiative will provide a software upgrade for an outdated computer platform used for dispatch, as well as in patrol cars and in jail records management.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- APCO Announces Approval of Standard for Public Safety Telecommunicators When Responding to Calls of Missing, Abducted and Sexually Exploited Children January 26, 2015
- 91 Agencies Purchase Spillman, 115 Expand Systems in Q4 of 2014 January 26, 2015
- Telecommunicator Spotlight: Kyra Pulliam’s Heartstrings Pulled Her Back to Dispatching January 23, 2015
- Mutualink Tactical Collaboration Nodes to Power First-Ever Public Safety Grade Mobile 4G LTE Network for the State of New Jersey January 22, 2015
- L-com adds Cat6, 5e and 5 PoE Injectors with Power Supplies January 22, 2015
- Tyler Riddell: Congratulation's Team Tiburon! Public Safety as a...
- SMARTIN: I have been a dispatcher for 18 years, 7 in my cur...
- 11yearLEO: The officer was correct in stating the law however...
- Britney: I am sitting here in tears with a smile on my face...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the members of the SC Cha...