The committee is studying the 9-1-1 program, its efficiency and whether fees should be uniform across the state, among other issues.
Minneapolis will add four dispatchers and new call processing software.
After a competitive Request for Proposal (RFP) process, the Weber Area Dispatch 911 and Emergency Services District (Weber Area 911) in Utah has chosen Spillman Technologies for their Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD), Records Management System (RMS), Jail Management Systems and mobile software.
Socrata’s Open Data Solutions Are Now Available to SunGard Public Sector’s Customers in Local Governments and Public Safety and Justice Agencies
Zetron’s recent partnership with Government Capital Corporation gives public safety agencies an affordable and flexible way to purchase new equipment.
Please take the time to nominate your colleagues for the recognition they deserve.
National Cyber Security Awareness Month 2014: Guidance for Public Safety Communications Professionals
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month and is intended to remind everyone to be vigilant and safeguard their networks and the information passed over their networks. APCO has put out a white paper to provide information for public safety communications professionals on the ongoing threats to their networks and recommends ways to prevent, mitigate, […]
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- Study Looks at How Oklahoma Pays for 9-1-1 Service, Effects of Cellphones October 30, 2014
- Minneapolis 9-1-1 Improvements in the Works October 30, 2014
- Weber Area 9-1-1 to Host a Spillman System for Multi-County Data Sharing October 30, 2014
- SunGard Public Sector and Socrata Announce Strategic Engagement October 30, 2014
- Zetron’s New Program Helps Public Safety Agencies Finance Equipment October 30, 2014
- 11yearLEO: The officer was correct in stating the law however...
- Britney: I am sitting here in tears with a smile on my face...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the members of the SC Cha...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to Mary and family and to me...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the family. May "Red" re...