The FirstNet Board approved resolutions designed to generate valuable perspectives from public safety, industry, and the general public on important foundational issues regarding the development of the network.
Even if you’re just off the late night shift and extremely hungry, you should be aware of certain foods that should be avoided before going to sleep.
“The most important thing is that, when a caller calls 9-1-1, they get an answer,” said a Verizon spokesperson.
Aladtec enables Maplewood Fire Department (Minn.) to offer employees schedule flexibility while improving department efficiency.
This network stretches 43 route miles and 22,000 fiber miles, creating diverse network access from downtown Los Angeles through Hollywood, Santa Monica and Burbank to the dense commercial district in El Segundo, including the multiple data centers there.
Some highlights in the revision include the addition of data elements to accommodate the introduction of a Message Broker, a standardized list of message status terminology, an expanded list of alarm event types, and the capture of an alarm service organization name.
Emergency call takers are hoping that a new automated message on the Colorado Springs 911 system will keep callers on the line when they do not receive an immediate response.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- FirstNet Board Takes Action Toward Achieving Program Roadmap Milestones September 22, 2014
- Life Skills: Foods to Avoid Eating Late at Night September 19, 2014
- System Glitch Delays Some 911 Calls in Erie County (Penn.) September 19, 2014
- Maplewood (Minn.) Fire/EMS Department Allows Personnel to Schedule Themselves September 19, 2014
- Wilcon Announces New Fiber Network Build Connecting Downtown Los Angeles and El Segundo September 19, 2014
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the members of the SC Cha...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to Mary and family and to me...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the family. May "Red" re...
- Tboyd: Cindy, Thanks for telling it like it is. It i...
- Eva: Wonderful article about a wonderful, caring and co...