Latest platform for police and public safety organizations integrates and streamlines readily available PSAP technologies.
Among a number of premier mounting solutions, RAM will be showcasing a composite docking station for the Harris RF-3590 ruggedized tablet.
The nonprofit group is working with the city on an app that will collect information to examine how often and why the city responds to some addresses over others.
The payoff, according to dispatcher Beverly Stevens, is the advantage in concentration–standing helps blood flow and keeps the mind active.
The Enterprise 3000 was designed to manage and control up to 128 Motorola APX rechargeable batteries while attached to the radio, or just the batteries alone.
The new antenna was specifically designed to help wireless carriers to quickly increase capacity while also deploying new spectrum in zoning-challenged locations.
Now in its seventh generation, NICE Inform has been widely adopted by emergency service centers around the globe.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- New Verint Multi-Modal Municipal Command at APCO 2014 July 31, 2014
- RAM Debuts First Composite IP65 Rated Tablet Docking Station at APCO 2014 July 31, 2014
- Code for America Creates App to Map 9-1-1 Calls in Long Beach (Calif.) July 31, 2014
- Oxford County (Maine) Telecommunicator Workstations Getting a Comfort Upgrade July 31, 2014
- AdvanceTec Introduces New Drop-in 128 Bay Battery Maintenance Solution for Motorola APX Radios July 31, 2014
- Eva: Wonderful article about a wonderful, caring and co...
- Darrell Pratt: Regarding this story, it was not in Texas. This is...
- Karen Morris: Julie Thomas was a person you could meet once and ...
- ISABEL: I'm so proud of you Pat and it's about time that y...
- Bob Roberts: Cool!!!!!!...