The cyber intelligence experts of TeleCommunication Systems (TCS) will present public safety focused cybersecurity training, hosted by and in conjunction with APCO’s Annual Conference & Expo taking place in August in Washington, D.C
Weaver’s agency phased in a $26.4-million digital system operating with 25 towers.
The release includes the launch of the VESTA SMS solution, the company’s text-to-9-1-1 platform, an entirely new VESTA Map solution, and significant upgrades to the VESTA Analytics solution. Each delivers leading edge technology to strengthen and advance public safety communications for communities of all sizes.
In today’s environment, where budgets are tight and funding requests are unending, having a solid track record of managing and maintaining your communications assets will give you an advantage in the battle for those elusive dollars. Most effective leaders and managers tend to show favor toward those who act responsibly, demonstrate discipline and have a history of being efficient managers of limited resources.
The meeting, scheduled for 2 p.m. July 14 in the Wayne County Administration Building, will be an opportunity for safety service providers to discuss the report and the plans for moving forward.
Six years after the notion was first raised and four years after the contracts were awarded, Niagara County’s new emergency radio network is scheduled to sign on the air June 30.
Lincolnwood has become the latest northwest suburb of Chicago to adopt the CommandScope all-digital first responder technology. The all-digital pre-plan program will cover all major buildings in the community and tie in neatly with the neighboring townships creating a network of pre-plan information for primary and mutual aid fire departments.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- TCS to Provide Cybersecurity Training, Hosted by APCO International July 01, 2015
- 9-1-1 Radio Transmissions Loud and Clear in Lancaster, Pa. June 30, 2015
- Airbus DS Communications Launches Text-to-9-1-1 Solution, Other Upgrades to VESTA 9-1-1 Suite June 29, 2015
- CAC Contribution: Fiscal Discipline & Accountability June 26, 2015
- Wayne County, Ohio, Officials to Meet on Upgrades to Public Radio System June 26, 2015
- Gina Myers: March 31, 2015 I've just recently starting work...
- Dr. Henry Richter: Jerry was a great leader for APCO at a time of rap...
- Tyler Riddell: Congratulation's Team Tiburon! Public Safety as a...
- SMARTIN: I have been a dispatcher for 18 years, 7 in my cur...
- 11yearLEO: The officer was correct in stating the law however...