The third-generation (3G) Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) STANAG 4538 waveform is considered the most robust and effective current standard with the shortest linking times, especially critical in difficult High Frequency (HF) radio conditions.
The Second Report and Order requires that Commercial Mobile Radio Service (CMRS) providers and other providers of interconnected text messaging applications be capable of supporting text-to-911 service by December 31, 2014.
TriTech Software and Medlert Inc. announced integration plans for the TriTech’s Inform CAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) solution and Medlert Connect, a mobile and web, cloud-based platform for scheduling of non-urgent medical transport using a middleware solution called the Medberry.
This would be the first comprehensive study of the county, where terrain varies from mountains, hills and valleys and causes problems with radio communications.
CORTLAND, N.Y. – Sept. 23, 2014 – The Cortland County Department of Emergency Response and Communications in New York has chosen Spillman Technologies for its Records Management System (RMS), Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD), Jail Management Software (JMS), and mobile software. Spillman’s integrated suite will help the county’s only Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) improve its dispatch […]
The FirstNet Board approved resolutions designed to generate valuable perspectives from public safety, industry, and the general public on important foundational issues regarding the development of the network.
Even if you’re just off the late night shift and extremely hungry, you should be aware of certain foods that should be avoided before going to sleep.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- Codan Launches Quicker, More Robust Long Range Communications September 30, 2014
- FCC Issues Final Rule on Framework for Next Generation 911 Deployment Provision September 26, 2014
- TriTech Software & Medlert Inc. Announce Integration Plans September 26, 2014
- Franklin County (Maine) Approves Tax Money for Communications Study September 26, 2014
- New York Agency to Use Spillman Software for Efficient, County-Wide Data Sharing September 23, 2014
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the members of the SC Cha...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to Mary and family and to me...
- Lin D Ford: With sincere sympathy to the family. May "Red" re...
- Tboyd: Cindy, Thanks for telling it like it is. It i...
- Eva: Wonderful article about a wonderful, caring and co...