There is still time to nominate your outstanding colleagues and teams for world-wide recognition in public safety communications.
Calltaker Brodie Lefebvre took the call shortly after 9:30 a.m. and talked the father through the delivery.
Zetron has announced that implementations of its Advanced Communications (AcomEVO) system have logged more than 2 million hours of successful operation
Lapihuska never imagined the customer service and multi-tasking skills learned at her previous jobs would be of such benefit in her current career.
Jon Lewis was trained to use the tapping system when he couldn’t hear a caller on the line, but never used it until now.
In case you missed the recent webinar explaining the many exciting APCO committees and the process for application, here is a rundown of how you can become more involved with APCO.
Weld County Board of Commissioners hosted an open house celebration for the new Weld County Regional Communications Center (WCRCC) in Colorado.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- APCO Award Nominations Reminder – Deadline April 1 March 06, 2014
- 9-1-1 Telecommunicator Helps Father Deliver Baby March 06, 2014
- Zetron Exceeds 2 Million Hours of P25 CSSI-based Operation March 05, 2014
- Telecommunicator Spotlight: Nita Lapihuska March 05, 2014
- “Tapping” Method Helps Telecommunicator Find Caller March 04, 2014
- KenStarr: Prince William County....where?...
- JOCOHA: Gave me chills. the best by far description of my ...
- Randy: I was always under impression that communications ...
- J Eshé: Thank you Cindra. One of the BEST articles I've re...
- Anthony Notarino III: Officers should be on the road, not answering phon...